Our Portal Management System is developed using open source technology with features of content routing, additions, customizing existing content. It is easy-to-use, can support several hundred users, and requires very little training.
The Portal Management System supports frameworks for web and mobile based searches & access of the Contents.
Portal Management: Key Features
User roles and permissions include
- Viewers, System administrator, Proof Reader/ Supervisors, Sub-editor, Editor, Assistant Manager Marketing, Manager Marketing, Marketing Head, Business Head
- Content publishing rights and the ability to change templates manage workflows and update keyword taxonomy
- An easy-to-use interface with a quick load
- CMS provides the log of every activity
- CMS provides the statistics of every page/sections hits/visits
- Both Administrators / Super-Users and Content Producers are able to optimize pages for search engines. Content items can be tagged by more than one keyword category. Headlines translate into SEO-friendly URLs, eliminating category or session ID numbers